GGC works with accomplished operating executives to identify opportunities where the executive can become either (1) a part-time advisor, co-investor and/or board member, or (2) a full time executive with a company as CEO, CFO or other ongoing senior role.
GGC helps executives to develop their own specific investment criteria, leveraging their operating strengths and knowledge of particular markets to create a specific value-creation plan.
GGC works closely with the executive throughout the entire investment process, including:
- Identifying and evaluating potential investment targets
- Development and execution of strategic growth plan
- Investment realization
Desired characteristics for prospective GGC Executive Partners:
- Successful track record in growing EBITDA and creating shareholder value
- Able to spend time searching for deals; often “in transition”
- Willing to roll up sleeves in smaller company situations
- Strong domain knowledge, i.e. ability to understand dynamics with markets, customers and vendors
- Full P&L experience of at least $150M in revenues with knowledge across all functions including sales and marketing, operations and finance
Benefits to executives
- Tap into the GGC deal sourcing network
- Opportunity to own a significant stake in a business and generate substantial personal wealth
- Leverage skill set and domain expertise in a well capitalized, industry leading company with the support of a seasoned investment group and a patient and flexible capital source